返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第16集>>

  • 1. Adams, sputum cultures
    亚当斯 做痰培养。
  • 2. and serologies for psittacosis. Taub...
    和鹦鹉热的血清学检查 陶博。
  • 3. I'd tell you why I think your theory
    我挺想给你解释。
  • 4. is not just wrong but ill-conceived,but it's more fun to prove it
    你理论的错谬与荒唐之处,但让你化验粪便 看是否有血液。
  • 5. by having you check the stool for blood.
    而自己得出结论 那更有意思。
  • 6. And while we wait for the stool fairy,I'm a man down, so you want to drop your pants
    在等粑粑仙子到来时,我这正好缺人 不如来场冰球。
  • 7. and hit the ice.
    让我虐一把。
  • 8. The faster you guys can do this, the better.
    你们能越快治愈我越好。
  • 9. The NHL's been sniffing around,and being in the hospital is not really helping my marketability.
    国家冰球联盟正蠢蠢欲动,住院对我职业前景没什么好处。
  • 10. You have to be pretty good to get called up.
    你应该相当抢手吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next