<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第18集>>
-
1. We could also start acting like walls don't mean anything,but then we'd hurt our noses.
我们也可以不把墙当回事,但这会让我们撞个鼻青脸肿。
-
2. You've been taking the high road.
你表现得如君子般坦荡。
-
3. You haven't been teasing in an obviously teasable situation
而不是利用这个明显的机会 取笑她。
-
4. because you know it does mean something.
因为你知道她的梦是有意义的。
-
5. She hates the dream because it makes her feel vulnerable.
她讨厌这个梦因为这让她处于劣势。
-
6. You love the dream because it makes you feel superior.
而你喜欢 是因为这让你有优越感。
-
7. The poor lass who can't help
可怜的小姑娘。
-
8. but fall sway to your charms.
抵抗不了你的魅力。
-
9. And you're bestowing upon her
而你正假装慷慨。
-
10. the gift of illusory irrelevance.
不与她计较这细枝末节。