<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第18集>>
-
1. Or an upper respiratory infection.
或者是上呼吸道感染。
-
2. Okay, Chase and Park,start IV antibiotics for pneumonia.
好吧 奇斯和朴克,给他挂上抗生素治疗肺炎。
-
3. Taub and Adams, go check the home for toxins.
陶博和亚当斯去他家看看有什么有毒物质。
-
4. Could I go with Taub?
我能和陶博一起么。
-
5. It was my idea.
那是我的主意。
-
6. Right... 'cause for a moment there,I thought you were uncomfortable around Chase
这样... 因为就那么一刹那,我还以为你是不想和奇斯在一块。
-
7. because you'd had a nocturnal Australian.
因为你梦见个澳大利亚帅哥。
-
8. You can go with whoever you want.
你想和谁搭档都行。
-
9. But all of you, read all of these files.
但你们所有人 都得把这些病例看完。
-
10. Do you believe a spirit could be hurting your son?
你认为是恶灵在伤害你儿子吗。