返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第21集>>

  • 1. I got an airtight alibi that I'm working on.
    我有确凿的证人证明我在继续工作。
  • 2. This isn't about the damage.
    这和破坏没有关系。
  • 3. You're back because something's going on with Wilson.
    你回来是因为威尔森那边发生了什么事。
  • 4. I'm done with Wilson.
    我和威尔森结束了。
  • 5. What does that mean, you're done with Wilson?
    什么意思 什么叫你和威尔森结束了。
  • 6. If he's not dead, you're not done with Wilson.
    只要他没有死 你们就不会结束。
  • 7. You suddenly think you're gonna make a difference?
    你突然觉得能改变他的想法了吗。
  • 8. You can't just abandon him.
    你不能就这么抛弃他。
  • 9. It's in his hands now.
    现在一切由他自己决定。
  • 10. Get any good pictures before the MRI drowned?
    机器被淹前获得清晰的图片了吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next