<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第22集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. They were my reason for getting your sentence delayed!
      
       
    
    
      那些病例才是我要推迟对你判决的原因。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Yeah, well, I guess you'll have to tell
      
       
    
    
      是啊  那我看。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. the parole board something else.
      
       
    
    
      你得跟假释裁决委员会说点别的了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Maybe that I was in the O.R.
      
       
    
    
      比如天花板倒塌那天。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. the entire day the ceiling collapsed,so I couldn't have caused the plumbing problem.
      
       
    
    
      我一整天都在手术室,所以不可能是我造成的水管问题。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. - You set me up. - Not really.
      
       
    
    
      -你设计我  -也不算啦。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. You were going to basically perjure yourself
      
       
    
    
      你原本就要出庭作"伪证"。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. so that I could delay jail time.
      
       
    
    
      好让我推迟入狱。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Doesn't it make more sense to actually perjure yourself
      
       
    
    
      你干脆出庭作伪证。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. so that I can actually avoid jail time?
      
       
    
    
      好让我不必入狱岂非更好。