返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第22集>>

  • 1. My prints make sense
    有我指纹能说得通。
  • 2. if I gave those tickets to you
    比如我把票给了你。
  • 3. as an incentive to stay alive.
    激励你活下去。
  • 4. And I was so angry that you didn't respect my dying wishes,I took thousands of dollars of season tickets
    而你不尊重我寻死的意愿令我勃然大怒,以至于把上千元的季票。
  • 5. and flushed them down toilets?
    冲下下水道吗。
  • 6. All you have to do is create reasonable doubt.
    你只需要制造合理疑点。
  • 7. Great, what if I do more than that?
    好啊 如果我做过头了呢。
  • 8. What if I end up in jail?
    如果我进了班房呢。
  • 9. Or spending my final months in endless hearings?
    或是浪费最后的时光在各种听证会上了呢。
  • 10. That is a risk you are willing to take.
    那是你甘愿冒的险。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 56 Previous Next