<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第22集>>
-
1. Don't do this to me, Wilson.
别这么对我 威尔森。
-
2. This is our only option.
这是我们唯一的选择。
-
3. Exactly, because you overplayed your hand with Foreman,because you knew you had me as a backstop.
没错 因为你跟福曼玩过火了,因为你知道还有我能给你擦屁股。
-
4. Even with me dying,you just assumed I'd be here to bail you out.
我都要死了,你也想当然地认为我会助你脱离窘境。
-
5. Since you're here,and you are bailing me out,seems like a pretty safe assumption.
可你的确来了,也打算帮我脱离窘境,看来我想得没错啊。
-
6. I won't be here soon.
很快我就不在了。
-
7. If I do this, I'm teaching you
我要是帮了你 就是在教你。
-
8. that your bad behavior will always be rewarded.
你做错事还总能得到甜头。
-
9. You need to learn--
你需要学会。
-
10. How to act when you're gone?
你不在了要如何处事吗。