返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第3季 第09集>>

  • 1. No. For the first timein six years
    不 6年了 我头一次可以拿到。
  • 2. I'm getting copied on all experimentaltests and procedures.
    试验单副本和所有程序副本。
  • 3. Clinic hours have beenlogged and completed.
    问诊时间充足。
  • 4. You've given me four monthsof house's dictations
    在豪斯听政前你给了我4个月。
  • 5. so I can finally billinsurance companies.
    使我可以找保险公司算账。
  • 6. I only did that stuff to prove he couldn'tmake me miserable.
    而我只证明了豪斯可以让我很悲惨。
  • 7. Well,way to go.
    干的不错。
  • 8. Now everybody'sgetting what they need. Even house.
    现在所有人都得其所哉了 连豪斯也是。
  • 9. He gets to play mad scientist, and this departmentruns smoothly.
    他可以扮演科学狂人 这个部门运转顺畅。
  • 10. So I'm stuck with thisfor the next three weeks.
    而我在接下来的3个星期 还得继续卡在那么。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next