<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. Why are you so worked up over this?
你那么起劲干什么?。
-
2. - Because you're married. ,- Not to you.
- 因为你结婚了,- 又不是跟你。
-
3. This is none of your business.
这没你什么事。
-
4. The last time you left,I was the one stuck picking up the pieces.
上次你离开的时候,我是那个收拾残局的人。
-
5. Oh,right. He cried himself to sleep every night. That so sounds like him.
哦 好吧 他每晚哭着入睡,他是那样的人么?。
-
6. He's been pining for five years!
他都害5年相思病了。
-
7. - You' being dramatic. ,- No. Actually,I'm underplaying.
- 你太戏剧化了,- 不 实际上 我还没充分发挥呢。
-
8. This is me being restrained.
是我受了限制。
-
9. It was one kiss.
就亲了一下。
-
10. Are you being intentionally thick?
你是装傻呢么?。