<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. You don't think she'd be better off without you.
你不觉得她该不要指望你么?。
-
2. Right. I set her off on a whim.
对 我是一时兴起。
-
3. You have no idea why you sent her off.
你不明白为什么你让她走。
-
4. - Don't do this. - This was no great sacrifice.
-别这样 ,-这不是伟大的牺牲。
-
5. You sent her away because you've got to be miserable.
你让她走因为你必须得很悲惨。
-
6. That kind of psycho-crap help get your paents through the long nights?
那种破精神分析理论帮你的病人,渡过长夜吧?。
-
7. Or is it just for you?
还是专为你造的?。
-
8. Tough love make you feel good? Helping people feel their pain.
坚韧的爱让你感觉良好? 帮助人感受痛苦。
-
9. You don't like yourself.
你不喜欢自己。
-
10. But you do admire yourself.
可你钦佩自己。