返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第3季 第14集>>

  • 1. Might have a week.
    或许在一周之内。
  • 2. I wrote a letter,to the board of directors,appealing the transplant,committee's decision.
    我写了一封信给董事会成员,恳求考虑移植委员会的决定。
  • 3. I'm alleging bias against you,clouded their medical judgment.
    我说对你的偏见阻碍了他们的医学判断。
  • 4. I need you to sign.
    我需要你的签名。
  • 5. They made the right call.
    他们已经打了电话。
  • 6. You don't believe that.
    你并不相信。
  • 7. You told the committee--
    你告诉委员会--。
  • 8. I was advocating,for my patient.
    我是在替我的病人说情。
  • 9. Then why are you--
    那你为什么--。
  • 10. Advocating for my patient.
    帮病人说情。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next