<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第18集>>
-
1. This is exactly why you got screwed with foreman.
这就是你为什么和,福曼关系搞得一团糟。
-
2. You're looking for people to do the right thing.
你想要别人做正确的事情。
-
3. She hasn't slept,her judgment's compromised due to inactivity in her prefrontal cortex.
她没睡觉,由于额前叶功能丧失而判断力下降。
-
4. Oh,she could have the best prefrontal cortex in the history of mankind.
她的额前叶功能比,历史上的任何一个人都要好。
-
5. But given the choice of life versus death,those bad,bad people are going to choose life.
在生或死之间选择的时候 即使是最坏的人也会选择生。
-
6. Then why'd you sedate her?
那为什么给她注射麻醉剂?。
-
7. If she wasn't gonna tell,if she was never gonna do the right thing,why bother knocking her out?
如果她不说,不做正确的事,为什么你要麻醉她?。
-
8. This isn't about them.If she talks,if she does the decent thing,then you don't get to solve your puzzle,your game's over,you lose.
这无关紧要,如果她说了, 坦诚相告,那你永远解不开谜团,游戏结束,你输了。
-
9. Yeah,I want to save her;I'm morally bankrupt.
好吧, 我想救她,我道德败坏。
-
10. How's it going?
情况如何?。