返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第3季 第19集>>

  • 1. And let's push the patient history.
    再去查查病人的既往史。
  • 2. See if there's any evidence of drugs or other delusions.I'll take care of it.
    看看病人有没有服用过毒品或幻药,我再去看看。
  • 3. You're gonna talk to a patient?
    你打算去和病人谈谈?。
  • 4. God talks to him.
    上帝才和他谈。
  • 5. It'd be arrogant of me to assume that I'm better than god.
    认为我比上帝还能干也太狂了。
  • 6. So,you're a "faith healer."
    那么, 你是个"靠信仰治病的人"。
  • 7. Or is that a pejorative?
    我这么说没有轻蔑你吧?。
  • 8. Do you prefer something like "divine health management"?
    是不是叫"神圣健康计划"好听些?。
  • 9. I though god might have mentioned that I was coming.
    我以为上帝已经和你打过招呼我要来了。
  • 10. I'm okay with "faith healer",dr. House.
    我喜欢那个称呼, 豪斯医生。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next