<< 豪斯医生 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. What do you want?
你要干什么?。
-
2. I wanna talk about your date with wilson.
我想讨论一下你和 威尔森 的约会。
-
3. It's not a date.--This is fun.
- 不是约会,- 真有趣。
-
4. Spring chase from nicu,and I'll shut up about your date.
把 蔡斯 撤出新生儿重症室,我就闭口不谈你的约会。
-
5. Nicu is short-staffed.
新生儿重症室缺人手。
-
6. You suddenly lost the ability to lie.
你突然不会说谎了。
-
7. Nobody's quit nicu in two years.
两年里, 没有人从新生儿重症室退出过。
-
8. And if you're making up reasons,that means there is no reason.
如果你在编造理由, 说明本没有理由。
-
9. Which means he asked for the assignment,didn't he?
也就是说是他自己要求的, 是不是?。
-
10. If chase needs a break from you,he should take it.
如果蔡斯想避开你, 他有理由这么做。