返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第3季 第23集>>

  • 1. liver failure.There'd be no proteins to clot the blood,,so it'd leak into her stomach,mess up her intestines.
    肝功能衰竭. 没有使血液凝结的蛋白质,因此渗进她的胃, 搞一团糟。
  • 2. Which means,oops,we were wrong.Because no,autoimmune disease shuts down an organ in two hours.
    说明, 啊, 错了,没有一种自体免疫病能在2小时内关闭器官。
  • 3. We need to do a liver biopsy,,find out what the real problem is.
    要做一个肝脏活组织检查,找出真正问题所在。
  • 4. Hey.Need to talk to you.
    嘿. 要跟你谈一下。
  • 5. The good news is,she doesn't,have an autoimmune condition,so she doesn't need a bone marrow transplant,,and we were able to stop the irradiation in time.
    好消息是, 她没有自身免疫的情形,所以她不需要骨髓移植, 放射也及时停止。
  • 6. Bad news,she has potty mouth.
    坏消息是, 她嘴里排便。
  • 7. Her liver is failing,which has made,her digestive system go in reverse.
    肝脏衰竭, 使得消化系统颠倒。
  • 8. It's actually much worse than it sounds.
    比听上去要严重得多。
  • 9. We need to do a liver biopsy.
    需要做肝脏活组织检查。
  • 10. I don't know what's going to happen,when we stick a needle into her liver.
    我不知会怎么样, 当把针插入她的肝脏。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 59 Previous Next