<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第01集>>
-
1. Which is the problem.
而这正是问题所在。
-
2. You spread misery because you can't feel anything else.
你传播不幸是因为你感觉不到其他感情。
-
3. You manipulate people because you can't handle any kind of real relationship.
你操纵人们是因为你无法处理真正的感情。
-
4. And I've enabled it. For years.
而我这些年都纵容你。
-
5. The games, the binges, the middle-of-the-nightphone calls.
游戏 胡闹 午夜来电。
-
6. I should have been the oneon the bus, not--
我才是该在公车上的人 而不是--。
-
7. you should have en aloneon the bus.
你该一个人去坐公车。
-
8. If I've learned anythingfrom amber,it's that I have to take careof myself.
如果我在安波尔身上学到什么东西那就是人必须照顾自己。
-
9. We're not friendsanymore, house.
我们不再是朋友了豪斯。
-
10. I'm not sure we ever were.
我都不知道我们原来算不算。