<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. Just proving a point.
仅仅为了证明我的观点。
-
2. People are asses.
人们都像混球。
-
3. Why are you telling me this stuff?
为什么跟我说这些?。
-
4. Because the world is notas ugly as you think it is.
因为世界不像你想得那么丑陋。
-
5. Your transplanted cornea's fine,your eyeis fine, but your brain wasn't working right.
移植的角膜正常 眼睛也正常可你的大脑没有正常运作。
-
6. I'm gonna take thegauze off your eyes now.
现在我把纱布揭下来。
-
7. - It's gonna be bright.- I know.
- 会很亮- 我知道。
-
8. The brain cells that weren't brain cells were inthe way of processing visual information correctly.
非大脑细胞部分导致不能正确处理视觉信息。
-
9. After the transplant,youcould see, but not see.
移植后 你能看见 但不是真正看见。
-
10. I could see. I could read.
我能看见 我能读书。