<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. And I am going to be just as right after breakfast up in my office.
等我吃完早饭 到了办公室 我仍是对的。
-
2. The only difference is I'm gonna be right in front of other people.
区别在于 那时有其他人在场。
-
3. Which means you're not here to talk about the medicine.
也就是说你在这儿谈 不是要说医学问题。
-
4. You can screw with me all you want at work, but stay out of my personal life.
工作上你怎么折腾我都行 只是不要干涉我的私生活。
-
5. What did she say?
她怎么说?。
-
6. Did you just hear what I said?
你听没听到我刚才说的?。
-
7. I heard the part about you can screw with me at work all you want.
我只听到了"工作上你怎么折腾我都行"。
-
8. - Want my advice? - Of course not.
- 想听听建议? - 当然不想。
-
9. Good, 'cause I have no idea what you should do.
好 正好我也不清楚你该怎么做。
-
10. I only know what you're going to do.
我只知道你下一步会干什么。