<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. Giving out your address.
泄漏你的住址。
-
2. Clearly you're not going back there.
很明显你没打算再回去。
-
3. Means you do have an end game.
说明你选了不归路。
-
4. I'm lieutenant bowman. How's everyone doing in there?
我是鲍曼中尉 里面的人怎么样?。
-
5. Got one lower limb flesh wound, another guy unconscious.
一个下肢枪伤 另一个不省人事.。
-
6. Unfortunately,not the guy we hoped.
不幸的是 不是我们希望的那个人。
-
7. We're gonna need someone to deliver his blood.
我们需要有人来取他的血样。
-
8. - It's gonna be hard to play doctor-- - shut up.
- 医生挺难当的 --闭嘴。
-
9. Open that blind. Just a few inches.
打开帘子 只开几个英寸。
-
10. - Why me? - Just open it. Open it!
- 为什么是我? - 别废话 把它打开!。