<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. We'll keep that between us till you talk to your lawyer.
这个问题等你律师来了再详谈。
-
2. I need dexamethasone and enough time to provoke a respiratory reaction and confirm cushing's syndrome.
我需要地塞米松 还有充足的时间 去引发呼吸症状和确认库欣综合征。
-
3. you need more time? House, we're n negotiating with you.
你还要更多时间? 豪斯 我们不是和你谈判。
-
4. Actually,we're through negotiating.
实际上 谈判已经结束了。
-
5. I've still got three hostages left.
我手上还有三个人质。
-
6. I'll give you one.
我给你一个。
-
7. and no more testing drugs on a sick doctor.
还有不准让那个患病的医生试药。
-
8. Fine. Send in the drugs.
好 把药送进来。
-
9. Son, come here,come here.
孩子 快过来 过来。
-
10. House, you can't--
豪斯 你不能--。