返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第10集>>

  • 1. That's got to be illegal.
    这样做是违法的。
  • 2. Only in nine states, and this isn't one of them.
    只在九个州违法这个州不是其中之一。
  • 3. Legal notice spells out it doesn't replace doctor's visits,So there's no opportunity for malpractice.
    我贴出了法律告示申明这不能取代现场诊断,所以不会因误诊而遭到控告。
  • 4. How come you haven't said anything about this?
    为什么从未听你提起这事?。
  • 5. It's no big secret. I guess i'm just not very chatty.
    这不是什么大秘密我也不是多嘴的人。
  • 6. You told us when you renewed your subscription tonational geographic.
    你续订国家地理杂志都告诉我们了。
  • 7. Small intestine looks clean. Moving into the pylorus.
    小肠没有问题 移到幽门。
  • 8. So you don't mind if I tell house?
    那么说你不介意我知会豪斯?。
  • 9. Actually house may sort of mind because I sort of set it up in house's name.
    实际上 豪斯也许会介意因为这是以他的名义开的。
  • 10. Nothing in the bile duct.
    胆管没问题。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next