<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第14集>>
-
1. That they were stuck in a ruts omewhere in their lives, unable to move forward.
他们沉浸在过去的生活中 为其所累 无法作出新尝试。
-
2. What's your rut?
你的负累是什么?。
-
3. Okay, you're freaking me out.
够了 盯得我发毛了。
-
4. Do you think we should have kids?
你说我们要不要生孩子?。
-
5. We've had this conversation.
我们讨论过这个问题。
-
6. Ten years ago. Things change.
那是10年前了 一切都不一样了。
-
7. On our third date I told you that I didn't want to have kids,and you said that you were okay with that.
我们第三次约会时 我明说了我不要孩子,你说你不介意。
-
8. I said it because I wanted to sleep with you.
我当时这么说 是为了和你上床。
-
9. And then I fellin love with you.
后来我爱上了你。
-
10. And I realized that I really could be okay with it.
才发现自己真的不介意。