<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第14集>>
-
1. Something weird is going on.
有些事不对劲。
-
2. It involves our colleagues--we should know.
同事被牵扯进来--我们应该知道。
-
3. You want us to treat the patient, tell us what's going on.
你想我们治疗病人 那就告诉我们事情经过。
-
4. Actually, all he needs us to do is tell wilson to do something. So...
实际上 他只需要我们让威尔森做事 所以...。
-
5. you always blab to watch people react.
你总是泄露秘密 然后观察别人反应。
-
6. So not blabbing means you don't want us to react, which can't be good.
你不说 说明你不想我们有反应 不是好事。
-
7. Is thirteen's headache not just a headache?
13的头痛不仅是头痛?。
-
8. If I check with admitting,am I gonna find her name?
如果去入院登记处查 会找到她的名字吗?。
-
9. A little pinch.
有一点痛。
-
10. I'm sorry about the other day. I... unloaded on you. And...
那天我很抱歉 我...责怪你...。