<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第14集>>
-
1. Maybe they wanted to take time off to spend with their little dumb waiter.
也许它想休假陪陪它的小电梯。
-
2. But they the had to leave it at home with an elevator sitter
但却不得不把它丢给家里的电梯保姆。
-
3. because you drovethe replacement elevator to quitting
就因为你令替补电梯不干了。
-
4. because you're incapable of listening to anybody but me.
因为你谁的话都不听 只听我的。
-
5. That's just a theory.
只是个想法。
-
6. You're wrong. I don't even listen to you.
你错了 我连你的话也不听。
-
7. Either do your job or go home.
你要么干活要么回家。
-
8. Leave me out of it.
别把我扯进来。
-
9. I am gonna do my job.
我在干活。
-
10. It doesn't meanI have to do it happily.
但不代表我会愉悦地工作。