<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第15集>>
-
1. They're good doctors.
他们是好医生。
-
2. Separately,they're great doctors, better than you.
分开来看 他们很棒 比你们好。
-
3. Together, they're morons.
放在一起 他们是白痴。
-
4. Go check out the house that they would've checked had this been a real case.
去搜他的房子 当真病例那样搜。
-
5. And page thirteen. Tell her to run the blood for c-O.
去呼13 让她检查血液里有没一氧化碳。
-
6. And get the priest in a hyperbaric chamber before anything else falls off.
让那牧师去高压氧舱呆着 以防再有别的部分掉下来。
-
7. So what are we gonna do now?
我们该怎么办?。
-
8. I get a letter of recommendation from Cuddy an find a new job.
我去问卡迪要推荐信 去找份新的工作。
-
9. Oh, that's it? You're jus gonna give up?
就这样? 你放弃了?。
-
10. House is right.
豪斯说得对。