<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第15集>>
-
1. Or house is helping you. He knows it probably won't work out.
或是在帮你 他知道这样下去没好结果。
-
2. And he's actually doing you a favor.
他正好帮你个忙。
-
3. Yeah, that sounds a lot more like house.
这可真像豪斯的风格。
-
4. I know they're looking for someone at mercy. I'll make a call.
我知道慈善医院要招人 我打个电话。
-
5. your boss always like that?
你上司总那样?。
-
6. Usually worse. Finding a fellow aeist always makes his day.
通常更糟 找到个同伴会让他好过些。
-
7. Think it's possible maybe god's testing your faith?
有没想过这是上帝在考验你的忠诚?。
-
8. No, I already failed.
我早没了。
-
9. There'd be no point in what he's doing to me now.
他这么做毫无意义。
-
10. Got something. Looks like inter costal neuralgia.
找到了 像是肋间神经痛。