<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第18集>>
-
1. You want to treat her? She's a nut job.
你要接这个病例? 她是个疯子。
-
2. Don't we all have quirks?
我们不都有些小古怪吗?。
-
3. Aren't those eccentricities what make us human?
就是这些特异之处 让我们显得更有人味儿。
-
4. It's like debbie's here on earth to bring people to the other side.
黛比就像是把人们送到另一世界的使者。
-
5. - Also agreed is the cat does seem-- - Nutjobs get sick too.
- 接受采访的医生也同意那只猫能-- - 疯子也会生病。
-
6. So you think this cat story is nonsense.
那么说 你认为这猫的事是个忽悠。
-
7. And you admit she faked her earlier symptoms.
也承认她先前的症状是装出来的。
-
8. But you still think she's actually sick now?
但你还是认为她有病?。
-
9. Well,anything would sound ridiculous if you said it in that voice.
任何事用这种语调说出来 都会显得很荒唐。
-
10. Confirm she's faking or I'm gonna have to kick her out.
确定她是在装病 要么我马上让她出院。