<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第20集>>
-
1. We've already had one pointless death.
已经有了一个人毫无意义地死了。
-
2. Eddie... what's going on?
埃迪... 这怎么回事?。
-
3. I don't know. He just came and got me.
不知道 他把我推过来的。
-
4. Your husband has a curable disease,but he wants to die so he can give you his liver.
你丈夫的病能治好 但他想要死 好把肝脏给你。
-
5. Are you okay with that,or would you rather he take the treatment?
你能接受这个 还是想让他接受治疗?。
-
6. You son of a bitch!
你个混球!。
-
7. - Eddie,don't! - You have to let me do this.
- 埃迪 不! - 让我干。
-
8. Chaotte,can you hear me?
夏洛特 能听见我说话吗?。
-
9. She spiked a fever. Lp shows her white cells through the roof.
她发烧了 穿刺显示她的白血球过高。
-
10. She's infected everywhere.
她全身感染。