返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第21集>>

  • 1. But you were going to.
    你本来有此打算。
  • 2. And when I explained that I'd eaten hours ago,you were going to move onto your real entree,rifling through my kitchen.
    当我解释道 我老早就吃过了,你就会径直步向目标 大肆搜查我的厨房。
  • 3. inviting me to search your kitchen.
    主动邀我搜索厨房。
  • 4. Means you know that I'd find nothing,or you know that I'd find something,so you're hoping that I'm going to assume the former and I won't bother to look.
    意味着 你知道我什么也找不到或者知道我会找到什么,你指望我以为是前者 从而放弃搜索。
  • 5. Or it means it's late,I'm tired,I know you're here to advance some paranoid theory based on a single egg white omelet,and I'd like to get it over with so we can both go to sleep.
    或者意味着时候不早 我困了,我就知道 一个煎蛋卷 都能让你演绎出一番谬论,我只想赶紧打发你 好上床睡觉。
  • 6. Your single-omelet theory conveniently overlooks the grassy knoll you had for lunch today:
    你的蛋卷论忽略了 你今天草屯子般的午餐食谱:。
  • 7. Vegetable and graingag-athon.
    蔬菜和谷物大杂烩。
  • 8. because it was stolen from the doctor's lounge.
    因为它被人从医生休息室里偷走了。
  • 9. You're not getting any fatter.
    你没有变胖。
  • 10. Your medical records were clean.
    医疗纪录也没问题。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next