<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第22集>>
-
1. You think we did the wrong thing?
你认为我们做错了?。
-
2. I'm not sure.
我不确定。
-
3. I'm not even sure why we did it.
我甚至不确定我们为什么这么做。
-
4. Well, that argument you made to cuddy sounded pretty good.
但你对卡迪的辩解很有道理啊。
-
5. To you, maybe.
对你来说 也许是。
-
6. I figured by now you'd be at the board in your monocle and jodhpurs.
我猜现在你该戴着单片眼镜 穿着马裤指挥大局了。
-
7. Yeah, you did something stupid.
是的 你干了件蠢事。
-
8. - Quick, better mock someone. - Why did you do it?
- 快点 嘲笑别人来开脱 - 你为什么这么做?。
-
9. Why did I give a human being the power of hearing?
为什么我要赐予一个人听闻的权力?。
-
10. You ask god the same question,he'll give you the same answer.
你问上帝这个同样的问题 他会给你同样的答案。