返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. No spanky pants.
    不穿紧身裤。
  • 2. I'm a hallucination... not a fantasy.
    我是一种幻觉...不是性幻想。
  • 3. It's insomnia.Four nights without rem sleep can cause--
    这是失眠 四天没有眼球速动期睡眠会导致...。
  • 4. That might explain why you're hallucinating.
    也许这能解释为什么你产生幻觉。
  • 5. Doesn't explain why you're hallucinating wilson's dead girlfriend.
    但不能解释为什么你会看到 威尔森死去的女朋友。
  • 6. Probably just my secret and very unconscious desire to get wilson into my bedroom.
    也许是我那不为人知的内心 想勾引威尔森到我的卧室来。
  • 7. Or maybe your guilt of kutner's suicide reminds you how guilty you felt about me.
    或者是对卡特那之死的罪恶感 让你想起了对我的死有多内疚。
  • 8. Who cares why you're here?
    谁在乎你为什么在这?。
  • 9. A decent night's sleep, you won't be.
    好好的睡一晚 你就会消失了。
  • 10. Guess I'll be around a few more hours.
    看来我要多呆几个小时了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next