<< 老友记 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. Have you considered therapy?
你考虑过接受治疗吗。
-
2. I think just the annulment for today.
我想今天办注销就好了。
-
3. There are some forms to fill out. Easy.
要填几份表格 简单。
-
4. We'll need witnesses who can testify that you were not of sound mind.
必须有证人证明 你们当时神智不清。
-
5. No problem. Heh.
没问题。
-
6. And we'll need you and Rachel to testify before a judge.
你和瑞秋得向法官说明。
-
7. There's no way to do this without her?
不能不找她吗。
-
8. Because I kind of already told her it was taken care of.
我已经告诉她事情都办妥了。
-
9. Of course you did.
当然 你可以这么说。
-
10. Look Ross, you can't get an annulment unless you and Rachel are both there.
罗斯 你和瑞秋都在场 才能办理注销。