<< 老友记 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. You're gonna bring the Barcalounger over here?
你要把懒人椅搬过来。
-
2. Is that a problem? Well...
有问题吗 嗯。
-
3. It's just that they're a set and they should probably stay together.
那是一组的 应该摆在一起。
-
4. Oh, that's cool. Then I'll just bring them both over.
那好 那我就统统搬过来。
-
5. See, now you're taking them away from their home.
你是要它们离开老家。
-
6. Okay, I get it. So I get nothing. Nothing here is mine. Everything is yours.
好 我懂了 这里没我的东西 只有你的东西。
-
7. I'll get up in the morning, put on your clothes, and head off to work.
我早上起床 就穿上你的衣服 然后去上班。
-
8. Yeah. Yeah, you know what? That's it. That's it.
没错 这里 这是我说的。
-
9. Everything will be mine. Nothing will be yours.
只有我的东西 没有你的。
-
10. Oh, come on. Chandler! I'm talking about the Barcalounger.
拜托 我是在讲懒人椅。