<< 老友记 第6季 第04集>>
-
1. Will you go to the hospital? Dude, hernia operations cost, like...
拜托你去看医生 大哥 疝气手术。
-
2. ...a lot probably, okay?
应该很贵吧。
-
3. Besides, it's getting darker and more painful.
而且 它越来越黑 越来越痛。
-
4. That means it's healing.
就表示在好转。
-
5. Look, I will loan you the money.
我借你钱。
-
6. Just go to the hospital and let's just get that thing...
赶快去医院 把它。
-
7. ...pushed back in.
塞回去。
-
8. Thank you, but it'd take me forever to pay you that money back.
谢谢 但我要很久才能还你钱。
-
9. And I don't want that hanging over my head, okay?
我又不想惦记这件事。
-
10. Besides, as soon as my insurance kicks in...
而且 只要医保恢复。