<< 老友记 第6季 第04集>>
-
1. Yeah, that seems fair. We never use them.
很公平 反正也没用过。
-
2. Look, I really need some help, okay?
听着 你们真的得帮我。
-
3. Why? Why did I have to speak in a British accent?
为什么 为什么我要说英国腔。
-
4. What do I do?
我该怎么办。
-
5. Well, why don't you phase it out? Yeah, phase the accent out.
慢慢的把口音改掉。
-
6. People will think that you're adjusting to life in America.
别人会以为你在适应美国生活。
-
7. Yeah, I mean, come on. No one will even notice.
是啊 根本不会有人注意。
-
8. I mean, they're probably not even listening to you.
搞不好根本没人在听。
-
9. They're not listening to me?
没人在听我讲话。
-
10. Of course they're listening to you.
当然有在听你讲话。