返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第6季 第05集>>

  • 1. When you're done over there, we've got a kind of situation over here too.
    等你那边忙完 我们这里也有状况了。
  • 2. Uh-uh. No. We are all responsible for our own babies.
    不行 自己的小孩要自己照顾。
  • 3. See, that's where I think you're wrong. We've been playing them man-to-man.
    那你就错了 我们一直采取人盯人战术。
  • 4. We should really be playing a zone defense.
    但我们应该打区域联防的。
  • 5. What do you mean?
    什么意思。
  • 6. I just think things will go smoother...
    我觉得一人守一区。
  • 7. ...if we each have our own zone, you know? Phoebe, you can be in charge of wiping.
    会比较顺畅 菲比 你可以负责擦屁屁。
  • 8. And, Mon, you can be in charge of diapering.
    摩妮卡 你负责包尿布。
  • 9. And I can be in charge of looking at how cute they are when they put their hands...
    我就负责看他们抓着我的手。
  • 10. That sounds really great, but you should be in charge of wiping.
    好主意 也许你才应该擦屁屁。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next