返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第6季 第17集>>

  • 1. Oh, did I not mention?
    我没说吗。
  • 2. Carl is a guy I hired to be my identical twin for a medical research project.
    我找卡尔来演我的双胞胎兄弟 好参加医学研究。
  • 3. You know, sometimes the good ideas are just right in front of you, aren't they?
    有时妙计就在眼前 是吧。
  • 4. Look, I know it sounds crazy, but I think it might work.
    我知道这有点疯狂 不过我认为也许能行得通。
  • 5. But the only problem is Carl's acting is:
    唯一的问题是卡尔的演技。
  • 6. The only problem?
    唯一的问题。
  • 7. Yeah. He's the reason I didn't get that big Minute Maid commercial a couple of years ago remember?
    对 他害我两年前 痛失那条果汁大广告 记得吗。
  • 8. We were supposed to be brothers, but he messed it up.
    我们演兄弟 他却搞砸了。
  • 9. Hey. Can I get a little piece of that cake?
    嘿 我可以吃一小块蛋糕吗。
  • 10. Pizza. We like pizza. Get out!
    彼萨 我们爱吃彼萨 滚出去。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 30 Previous Next