<< 老友记 第6季 第21集>>
-
1. Ross, what's the big deal? So I kissed the guy.
罗斯 就算我亲了他 这有什么大不了的。
-
2. He's my girlfriend's father. Okay? It's weird!
他是我女朋友的爸爸 这样子很怪。
-
3. You dated my sister. That was different!
你还跟我妹约会呢 那不一样。
-
4. What? Why? This is weird for me!
什么 有什么不一样 我觉得怪。
-
5. Ross, look. look this is good for you, okay?
罗斯 听好 这样对你有好处。
-
6. Let's face it. So far the guy's not loving you.
承认吧 目前保罗一点也不喜欢你。
-
7. But I can turn that around. I've got the inside track.
但我可以改变他的看法 我有门路。
-
8. We could all go out to dinner. y'know? And I could talk you up.
我们可以一起出去吃饭 我替你美言。
-
9. Plus the guy is a very, very successful lawyer.
况且他是个超有名的律师。
-
10. How is that important? Oh, it's important.
很重要吗 绝对重要。