<< 老友记 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Oh, my God. Ross, what in heaven's name are you doing here?
天哪 罗斯 你在这里干什么。
-
2. And that is why we cannot see each other anymore.
所以 我们还是不要再见面了。
-
3. Ross, you and I are gonna have to have a little talk.
罗斯 我们得好好谈一谈了。
-
4. Daddy, I... You're next.
爸 接着就是你。
-
5. Okay. I didn't know he was here.
好 我不知道他来了。
-
6. Let me just see if I got this straight.
让我把话问清楚。
-
7. I tell you to stay away from my daughter or I'll have you fired.
我叫你要么离我女儿远一点 要么我要学校开除你。
-
8. What you heard was: "Take my daughter...
结果你听到的是 "带我女儿。
-
9. Okay. Please, Paul. Just let me explain. No. Let me explain. Fired.
拜托 请听我解释 不 你听我解释 开除。
-
10. Okay, fine. Fine. Have me fired.
好 开除就开除。