<< 老友记 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Why would I freak out?
有什么好怕的。
-
2. A woman named Hildy called and said we were getting married.
有个叫希蒂的女人打电话来说 我们要结婚了。
-
3. But that happens every day. Ah-ah-ah!
但这很平常啊。
-
4. Honey, we were at this beautiful place.
亲爱的 那个地方很漂亮。
-
5. And I just put our names down for fun.
我只是觉得预约多好玩的。
-
6. I mean, what's the harm in that? Right here.
也不会怎么样的嘛 是吗。
-
7. Chandler, please don't think I was trying to pressure you.
钱德 千万别以为我想逼婚。
-
8. Phoebe and Rachel just thought... Phoebe and Rachel?
菲比和瑞秋觉得 菲比和瑞秋。
-
9. So the people that knew about our wedding before me were you...
所以她们比我早知道 我们要结婚的。
-
10. ...Phoebe and Rachel, Hildy...
菲比和瑞秋 希蒂。