<< 老友记 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Oh, a man with a plan.
有备而来啊。
-
2. Friends S06E22 The One Where Paul's The Man
老友记 第六季 第22集 大逆转。
-
3. This is so exciting. You get your picture back up on the wall of fame.
太帅了 你的照片又重返名人墙了。
-
4. I know. It was so cool when it was up there before.
是啊 之前贴在墙上好酷啊。
-
5. Me and Jim Belushi would just be cracking up about something.
我经常和吉姆贝路西有说有笑。
-
6. Then I get fired off Days of Our Lives and he takes me down.
后来我被《我们的日子》开除 照片就被拿下来。
-
7. Now he's just laughing at me.
到现在他都在嘲笑我。
-
8. Look at him. That smug Belushi bastard.
你看那个 自呜得意的混蛋。
-
9. Oh. Okay. Maybe when they put your picture back up...
也许他们可以 把你挂在。
-
10. ...they could put you next to Matt Lauer.
麦特劳尔旁边。