<< 老友记 第6季 第23集>>
-
1. I can't think of anything.
我想不起来。
-
2. Come on, Ross. You're a paleontologist. Dig a little deeper.
罗斯 你是古生物学家 再往下挖深一点。
-
3. Wait a minute, is it because Joey and I didn't invite him to that Knicks game...
等等 是不是因为两个星期前 乔伊和我没找他。
-
4. ...a couple weeks ago?
去看纽约尼克斯队的球赛。
-
5. Do you think that's something that he'd be mad at you for?
你觉得他会为这种事生气吗。
-
6. I guess it could. Well, then I think that's it.
应该会 那好 我也是这么想。
-
7. Well, if he's angry, he really shouldn't just cover it up.
如果他生气了 他为什么不说呢。
-
8. I wish he'd just tell me the truth.
我希望他能告诉我。
-
9. Oh, if that's what you want...
那你应该抓着他的头。
-
10. ...then you really should run him under hot water and bang his head against the table.
泡进热水里 再把他的头往桌子上撞。