<< 老友记 第6季 第25集>>
-
1. Whoa-whoa, What's the matter? Talk to the captain.
怎么了 告诉船长吧。
-
2. I'm just having one of those days where you realize you're in a dead-end relationship!
我发现这段感情又是死路一条。
-
3. Chandler's giving you a hard time?
钱德欺负你是吧。
-
4. It’s not like I want to get married tomorrow. It's just that I-I'd like to believe...
我又不是明天就要结婚 我只是想知道。
-
5. ...that I'm in a relationship that's actually going somewhere, that I'm not just wasting my time!
我是不是在原地打转 浪费我的时间。
-
6. You know Chandler. No, I don't know Chandler.
你也了解钱德 不 我已经不了解钱德了。
-
7. Not anymore. It's like something's changed.
完全不了解了 就像发生了什么事情了。
-
8. Maybe you changed.
也许是你变了。
-
9. I didn't change.
我才没变。
-
10. Maybe that's the problem.
也许问题就在这里。