<< 老友记 第6季 第25集>>
-
1. ...a license to practice medicine.
有医师执照的人。
-
2. Or a mustache.
或是留胡子的人。
-
3. Let's face it. I'm not a kid anymore.
说真的 我不是小孩子了。
-
4. I need to be with someone who-who wants the same things that I do!
我需要和一个目标相同的人走到一起。
-
5. I mean coming to my work and telling me you love me, I want that!
来我上班的地方向我示爱 就是我要的。
-
6. Talking about pig sex over lunch, I don't want that!
吃饭时闲扯猪的性爱 那样的我不要。
-
7. I think that's fair.
我认为很公平。
-
8. Fair? Please. Don't even talk to me about fair.
公平 别跟我提公平。
-
9. Fair would've been you wanting to marry me then.
公平的意思是 当年你想娶我。
-
10. Or Chandler wanting to marry me now.
或是钱德现在想娶我 都没错。