返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第5季 第02集>>

  • 1. She was gonna be hospital administrator, but just hated having to screw people like that.
    她要当医院领导了 但讨厌给别人找茬。
  • 2. Heard you found her on the roof.
    我听说你在屋顶找到她的。
  • 3. You have very acute hearing
    你耳朵还真灵。
  • 4. You notify the parents?
    通知父母了吗。
  • 5. In due course, of course.
    适当的时候 当然会。
  • 6. And is there a paternity bet on the father of the patient?
    是否还有个关于父亲是否生父的打赌呢。
  • 7. Doesn't sound like me.
    听着不想我的为人。
  • 8. Well, it does, actually, but doesn't mean you're guilty.
    就是你 但不代表你有罪。
  • 9. - You think? -I saw the parents in the lobby.
    -你这么想 -我看在大厅看到了他的父母。
  • 10. Smart money's obviously on the father.
    聪明人显然压父亲。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next