<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. Well, there is one other way.
好吧 还有另一个方法。
-
2. You sure this isn't gonna hurt?
这个真的不疼吗。
-
3. Yeah. It's just scary as hell.
当然 这只是有点可怕。
-
4. See, we go through the pupil.
它会从你的瞳孔穿入。
-
5. But you won't feel it. The eye's been paralyzed.
你不会觉得疼 因为眼睛已经麻醉了。
-
6. The needle travels to the back of the eye,which is where we'll perform the biopsy on your retina.
针会穿到你的眼睛后方,我们想在你的视网膜上 施行活组织检查。
-
7. So we've confirmed that the problem is this mutated virus.
已经确诊了 问题就出在这个变异的病毒上。
-
8. The treatment for S.S.P.E. Is intraventricular interferon.
治疗亚急性硬化脑炎是在脑室内注射干扰素。
-
9. We implant an ommaya reservoir under the scalp,which is connected to a ventricular catheter...
我们会在头皮下植入奥马耶贮器,与心室导管相连。
-
10. that delivers the antiviral directly to the left hemisphere.
心室导管会将抗病原体直接输送至左脑。