返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第5季 第06集>>

  • 1. crazy mom to help you buy vodka
    疯子老妈帮你买伏特加了。
  • 2. Uh, great. Thanks for the tip.
    很好 多谢指导。
  • 3. Now, when I bring my mom home,is there anything I need to know about taking care of her?
    我妈出院以后,她的日常生活有什么我需要注意的吗。
  • 4. I suppose your biggest worry isn't the booze.
    我想最该担心的不是烈酒。
  • 5. You're 15, basically no mom.
    你才15 跟没妈的孩子差不多。
  • 6. If Child Welfare let kids get away with that,they wouldn't need those nice foster homes,and that would make them sad.
    要是儿童福利机构放任不管的话,他们就不需要那些漂漂亮亮的孤儿院了,他们会多伤心啊。
  • 7. They'd put her someplace too.
    他们也会把她送去救助机构的。
  • 8. My life is working.
    我的生活很正常。
  • 9. Not the word I'd use.
    我可不这么想。
  • 10. Most 15-year-old kids are doing
    大多数15岁的孩子都还沉迷于。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next