<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. And music! I- I'm really hearing music.
还有音乐 我真的听懂了每一个音符。
-
2. I'm 82, and I'm supposed to
我已经82岁了 照理说。
-
3. be playing canasta with the other old ladies,but now... when I see a guy with a cute butt,I can't stop looking at him.
我应该和其他老太太们一起玩玩桥牌,可是现在 每当我看到有可爱小屁屁的男人,就忍不住盯着看。
-
4. Or... A sexy beard.
或者是 性感的胡子。
-
5. And you figure that enjoying cute butts is a sign of disease?
你觉得喜欢看可爱的屁股也是一种病吗。
-
6. It all started a month ago
一个月前才开始这样。
-
7. when Mark rented Gone With the Wind for me,but it had the wrong DVD in it.
马克给我租了《乱世佳人》,结果里面装错了DVD。
-
8. Oh! Oh, right. I-I forgot. This is all my fault.
没错 这都怪我。
-
9. Of course, he was too busy to bring it back.
本来就是 他根本没时间把碟送回去。
-
10. Yeah, like I don't have a life.
我又不是整天无所事事。