返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第5季 第13集>>

  • 1. pretend you're gonna listen to it.
    并假装你会听这一环节了。
  • 2. I like this part.
    我喜欢这一环节。
  • 3. Did Rowan ask you not to tell?
    罗文让你别说了吗。
  • 4. I promised I wouldn't.
    我答应替他保守秘密。
  • 5. My fingers were crossed, though, so I'm wide open.
    我是答应他了 不过我现在我又反悔了。
  • 6. I was wrong. This is the musing-out-loud part.
    我错了 原来这是自娱自乐环节。
  • 7. - Do I actually need to be here? - Telling him.
    -貌似我的存在都是多余的 -告诉他。
  • 8. Now, that's got real entertainment value.
    这就相当的具有娱乐性了。
  • 9. He might even cry.
    是啊 他可能会声泪俱下。
  • 10. On the other hand, there is the do-unto-others thingy.
    有种东西叫做 己所不欲 勿施于人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next