<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. I can't tell you anything. Professional responsibility.
我什么都不能告诉你 这是职业责任问题。
-
2. Like that matters to you.
就好像你在乎过这个似的。
-
3. Not my professional responsibility, yours.
不是我的职业责任 是你的。
-
4. New regime. You gotta keep your head down too.
新政权下 你也得小心过日子。
-
5. Now that's good thinking,because I was gonna go right to Cuddy...
这真是好主意,因为我要在你说完话后。
-
6. and rat you out as soon as you were done talking.
直接去找卡迪出卖你。
-
7. I'm not saying you want to. I'm saying you'd be obligated to.
我不是说你想那么做 而是说那是你的责任。
-
8. Because of my position on the board?
因为我在董事会有一席之地吗。
-
9. Because of my position on the transplant committee?
还因为我在移植委员会有一席之地。
-
10. Hey, you brought this up for a reason. You need to talk to me.
你这么做总得有个理由 你得告诉我。